Welcome to the Chica Bonita website terms and conditions. Please read these through carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This website is operated by Chica Bonita. It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register or place an order.
2. We provide services to you through our website and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
4. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
The company details are:
Chica Bonita .
1074 BM Amsterdam
Phone:+31 6 20 11 94 01
Chamber of Commerce: 37112145
1. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. We try to ensure that all the prices shown on this website are accurate. However, occasionally products are mispriced. Where a product’s correct price is higher/lower than the stated price we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.
2. All prices are in Euro's and include VAT, excluding shipping fee.
1. Payment options are iDeal, Creditcard , PayPal and pre transfer.
Confirmation of Order
1. Following completion of your order, we will send to you an email acknowledging your order. This email is an order confirmation and the acceptance of your order.
2. Your order is accepted and the contract concluded when the product ordered is dispatched to you unless the order is subsequently cancelled by either you or us.
Right for you to cancel your contract
1. You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the 14 days from the date you receive the ordered goods. Kindly refer to our Return Policy.
2. You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are not in the same conditions (damaged, signs of wear) in which it was delivered to you.
3. If you have received the goods before you cancel the contract then, unless it is an item received in error, you do not have right to cancel, you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost within 14 days.
4. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, in the future any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Cancellation by us
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
a. we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; or
b. we do not deliver to your area.
2. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail.
Delivery of goods to you
1. We will deliver the goods order by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
2. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event 2-5 working days within the Netherlands. Duration may vary depending on other destinations.
3. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
4. Goods for delivery outside the European Community may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or customs charges. These charges are levied once the parcel arrives at its destination, and must be paid by the recipient. You assume full responsibility for complying with any importation regulations. Please contact your local customs office for further details.
Code of Conduct
You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via our website. You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users. You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user. Other than as expressly permitted, by us, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form.
Proprietary Rights and Licences
Text, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our website or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the website and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the website and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorized to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, license, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
Trade Mark Information
Chica Bonita is a registered trademark. All other trademarks, company names or logos used within this website are the property of their respective owners. You agree not to display or use either or both in any manner without our prior written consent in writing.
Advertisements and Promotions
We may use our website or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer or any of its subsidiaries, or any person or corporation duty authorized by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
We may provide or third parties may provide links to other websites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contracts of those websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you my suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuses of our website or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonable necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
15. Limitation of Liability
1. To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the website; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions or other terms and conditions that related to our other goods and/or services we provide); (c) unauthorized access to alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties. You agree that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
2. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us within 3 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
3. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 10 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email within 20 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be at your option.
a. to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
b. to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
c. to refund to you the amount paid by you for the good in question in whatever way we choose.
4. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver any goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
www.atelierchicabonita.nl is operated by:
1862 DK Bergen NH
International Rabobank Account Number IBAN: NL91RABO0101276796